Pakistan Super League Production Cost Revealed for PSL 9

Pakistan Super League Production Cost Revealed for PSL 9

The production cost PSL 9 2024 is now estimated to be Rs. 1.15 billion, with an additional Rs. 1.21 billion reserved for the following year, due to the complexities of the bidding procedure, which caused a rise of about Rs. 50 million. 95% of the cost of manufacturing is projected to be covered by franchises.

The PSL production cost of the previous year was Rs. 1.169 billion, of which 95% was paid for by the franchises and the remaining 5% by PCB. The settlement of these conflicts paves the way for an entertaining and, hopefully, more uneventful ninth PSL season as the league draws nearer.

PSL 9 2024 Production Cost: 1.15 Billion

After a protracted wait, the TV production rights—a vital component of the league’s presentation—were awarded, sparking disagreements and controversy among cricket enthusiasts.

Remarkably, the firm that had qualified first with the lowest bid ended up losing out because the second-placed company in the financial bid received more attention.

Also Read: Multan Sultans Investment Partner

Through a competitive bidding process that considered both technical and economic factors, the rights were granted. The financial proposal accounted for 40% of the total weight, while the technical bid accounted for a substantial 60%.

But when the organization that had the broadcast rights in the technical bid was rejected, the process came to an abrupt stop, leaving just two parties in the race. The cricket spectacle known as the Pakistan Super League (PSL 2024) has faced several obstacles in the run-up to its February 17, 2024, start date in Lahore.

The Grievance Committee received appeals after all three of the participating corporations voiced their displeasure with the marking. After a thorough hearing, Acting Chairman PCB Shah Khawar chose to boost the scores of all parties to resolve the matter peacefully. The previously disqualified company was allowed to rejoin the competition as a result of this outcome.


Also Read: PSL 9 Supplementary and Replacement Draft Players List